Drama We offer five new prompts for you to do every two months, and they are available for the Prospecting, Challenge, and Prompt activities! Each activity comes with its own set of specific rules, so please be sure to review them at the links provided. All of the prompts descriptions given to you are simply suggestions to help get the creative juices flowing... you're very welcome to draw or write about something unexpected!Next Update
: September 30th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST
- What adds drama to your character's life? Are they the dramatic figure or do they prefer watching everyone else's drama unfold?Judgement
- Does your character reserve judgement for after they know others or do first impressions set the mood? Have they been judged for something before?Everyday
- What's everyday life like for your character? Is there a new adventure waiting on them to wake up to or is there a rigid routine they like to stick to?Approval
- How important is the approval of others to your character? What was a time in their life when they finally achieved it, or was it just given to them for arbitrary reasons?Scars
- Are your character's scars physical, mental, or emotional? Tell their story.